How to adjust cell values with sliders in Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet program in the world and every professional who has to deal in numbers should be able to operate Excel. While Excel is very advanced, Microsoft has made it very easy for beginners to get started.
Yesterday I was working with an Excel workbook where I had to change the value of one cell again and again and then see the result in other cells. It was time consuming to change the value by hand and then see the result. This is especially a headache when you have to test thousands of values and see the result in real time.
I have found an easy solution to this. Excel Mixer Nano is a Microsoft Excel add-in which can make our life a little easier by providing sliders where we can operate by mouse. We can adjust the slider and all the values in Excel sheet will be adjusted according to the new value selected in real time.
With Excel Mixer Nano, you can select multiple cells and adjust their values according to your needs. The Excel sheet will be updated in real time so you don’t have to wait for seeing the effects of value changes you have made.
Using Excel Mixer Nano is very easy.
- Download Excel Mixer Nano and install it.
- Open the Excel sheet.
- Open Excel Mixer Nano (yes! It needs to be started separately only when you need it)
- Select the cell you want to change values. The cell must have numerical values.
- A slider will automatically be shown in Excel Mixer Nano window.
- You can adjust the slider and see the changes in the Excel sheet in real time.
Download Excel Mixer Nano