1. Windows key+M: This keystroke combination will instantly minimize all open windows. (Note:This shortcut differs slightly from Show Desktop. While both options will minimize all open Windows, Show Desktop allows you to maximize all Windows as a group, whereas Windows minimized using Windows key+M must be maximized individually.)
2. Ctrl+drag file: Pressing the Ctrl key and dragging a file to the same folder or another folder is a fast way to make a copy of that file.
3. Alt+double-click folder: Holding the Alt key when double-clicking a folder will open the folder’s properties dialog box. (This is slightly quicker than right-clicking on a folder and selectingProperties from the pop-up menu).
4. Windows key+Pause/Break: This keystroke combination opens the System Properties dialog box. (This is quicker than navigating through the Control Panel).
5. Shift+Delete: Holding the Shift key while pressing Delete on selected files or folders will delete them permanently without placing a copy in the Recycle Bin.